Rail Administrator VacancyJanuary 29, 2019 3:02 pm
Rail administrator (Sentinel Coordinator)
Essential Competency and qualifications:
Three years proven rail administration management experience. And must have a detailed understanding and experience of the sentinel database
General areas of responsibility:
- Ensure the administration of the rail recruitment/ induction process
- Ensure all rail personnel are competent and medically fit
- Arrange all necessary rail training and assessments
- Ensure the update and management of the sentinel database
- Issue and management of rail industry specific PPE
- Liaison with rail / contract manager on issues relative to the site/ contracts
- Identifying training needs
- Reporting to/ liaison with the Rail Manager
Ideally you will have experience supplying to this sector, from a company who has been GB Rail Supplier approved. If this is you, and you are looking for a company that can match your ambition, then a call to SCP, could give you everything you need to succeed. Negotiable rates.
Please submit your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of our team will be in touch for a no obligation discussion on how SCP could deliver you the future career, you deserve.